Saturday, July 14, 2012

Queensnake May 2, 2011 - Bonfire



Queensnake, the (s)witch bitch was sentenced to pain by burning on bonfire. She had to balance above a coated metal bar fully covered with burning candles while her pussy was wide open, then ride it and quench the candles with her pussy sitting in the hot wax My master loves those games when I am in a predicament like in Tackrider scene. This time I had to hold myself above burning candles and of course it was inevitable to fall onto them. Now there wasn’t any time limit, only my strength and my muscles was my hope to avoid my pussy and asshole being burnt as long as possible. He built a really frightful device and wanted my pussy to be exposed to the danger much more than in Tackrider so he made an evil plan. As a warming up I pumped up my tits and while my tits were in pain he pierced four big black safety pins into my outer lips. Hell, it was extremely painful and I was just screaming and screaming. He would have done better if he had gagged me :P The safety pins were attached to chains around my thighs to stretch and pull my pussy lips painfully by their weights making my pussy wide open and defenseless. Just thinking of balancing in the air above the fire with this painful pussy opening gear was way too scary for me. The device he built was like an uncontrollable swing. I had a bar above my head where I could hold myself with my arms, my feet in the chains, my legs wide apart above a coated metal bar that was full of candles. It was hard to hold myself up and keep my balance in that position – much harder than in Tackrider. And the top it all I felt the hot air on my pussy all the time I was trying to hold myself up, it was very very scary, I felt like a witch on the bonfire, my fear of being burnt really made me to avoid being too close to the fire. The wider was the straddle, the stretching pain caused by the safety pins were more intense and the burning pain was more unbearable on my pussy and ass. I should work out harder in the gym, I felt that my arms and legs were weaker and weaker. My body was sweaty and slippery so was my hands on the bar making my struggle more harder. Finally I didn’t feel my arms at all, my legs and my whole body was trembling. Though my brain protested, after about 8 minutes desperate agony I completely lost the control, my arm muscles gave up the fight and my hands slip down. It was dramatic, I fell down like a ragdoll exactly in the middle of the fire and hot wax. I found myself riding the fearful fiery bar while my stretched pussy was deep in the hot wax. I was completely knocked out, I couldn’t feel and move my arms but my master wanted me to quench the rest of the candles on the bar, with my burnt and tormented pussy of course. I tried to gather the tiny rest of my strength and grabbed for the bar above my head pulling myself up. This time my goal was to quench the rest of the candles and not to avoid them. I couldn’t wait to accomplish this mission, my muscles were trembling from the exertion, I hardly could hold myself up and since I was swinging constantly above the bar it wasn’t easy to lead my pussy into the burning candles. Finally I succeeded to quench every candle on the bar and after dismounting from my special fiery horse I was happy to feel solid ground under my feet again :). After removing the safety pins and the chains, I felt a big relief and I think I really deserved the orgasm I got in the end. The first part of the movie will be online in a few hours. I think if you liked the Tackrider movies, you will be a Bonfire fan! Much more hardcore and painful! I am curious about your opinion and comments ;)

Release Year: 2011
Studio: QueenSnake
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Torture
Video language: English






No comments:

Post a Comment