Saturday, July 14, 2012

Queensnake July 16, 2011 - Red And Black


It's time for a late spring cleaning for Tanita and Queensnake - or rather for their filthy-dirty vagina. What could be a better tool for this messy job than some stylish, heavy duty toilet brushes? An other painful toilet brush session, this time with my girlfriend Tanita. It was much harder for me than the first version where I was doing it for myself mainly because Tanita was unexperienced in this theme and she didn’t know how to use the t-brush so we had to stop shooting too many times because I wasn’t able to bear the pain that she caused with her wrong torment technique. The story began in a design store where I spotted those beautiful red and black toilet brushes, I thought that they could be perfect tools in our sado-mazo games and I had already begun to fantasize about a lesbian toilet brush fuck. If it’s about fucking my sweet girlfriend Tanita is always ready for the challenge although she had no idea how painful it could be especially if I use a toilet brush instead of a dildo to fuck her. So she was enthusiastic in the beginning and she was crying and hated me in the end. She was suspended by one of her legs, her hips were lifted a little bit and her arms were bound behind her back, she was blindfolded and ball-gagged (though somehow she hates being ball-gagged). That was a very defenseless and sexy position and ideal for a sadist like me. As a warming up play I was just playing with a toilet brush on her tits and on her pussy whipping and tormenting them until I got the right screaming reaction. If it’s about sado-maso games I change to a cruel sadist even if my best girlfriend is my victim, I think every woman has an evil and sadistic side maybe in different levels and many just don’t admit and accept it but it is there so is the masochistic side. The white hard-bristle toilet brush proved to be a brutal torment tool especially on the very sensitive genitals. Her tits and pussy had a wonderful red color after my treatment. Then I prepared her vagina for the cleaning :) by doing some fisting. When her pussy was dilated enough I started to shove the black toilet brush very slowly. It made its way into the hot and flexible hole rather easily and it was completely engulfed in a very short time. She felt nothing else just intense pain and since she was blindfolded she didn’t know what was happening and she didn’t even know that the brush was already inside. When I started the cleaning inside by moving the brush in her in a circular motion, she kept on moaning and squirming in pain but I enjoyed it immensely. I pulled the brush out slowly and then pushed it back in quickly and I repeated it a few times, she just loves being fucked (evil smile). In the end she was completely knocked out from the pain but I wanted to shove the other, white toilet brush in, too. That was an unsuccessful attempt because her pussy was already so anguished that she wasn’t able to tolerate more pain and I realized that there were some red goo and I had mercy on my weeping prey. Of course the other toilet brush, the beautiful red one was still waiting for being swallowed by my pussy. Now it was the time of revenge for Tanita and I got it. She was doing everything in the most painful way and I was already knocked out at the beginning of her game when she just started to torment my tits. Anyway I realized that there are not too many very experienced sadist women out there, most of them who are told to be experienced in bdsm have a wrong torment technique. I myself have to learn much too. The gradation and watching the slave’s reactions are the key words during the torments. The aim is not to knock out the slave as soon as possible but to extend her suffering and pain tolerance level and if a higher level is already attained in a session, it’s meaningless to get back to a lower level, it confuses the slave and in a film it frustrates the audience as well. Getting back to my story, the most painful thing that she did was when she tried to shove the brush in moving it around, rotating and rapidly pushing. OMG I was just screaming in pain and we had to stop the shooting at this point to tell her the right technique. Maybe because of the wrong position – I was on all fours – she didn’t succeed to push the brush in so I was allowed to turn around and offer her my pussy lying on my back and spreading my legs wide. Now she started to shove the brush in again without rotating but with not enough strength so finally I helped her to push it in holding the handle of the brush. Finally with my help the head of the brush vanished slowly in my pussy. Then she started to play with her cleaning toy moving it around and pulling it out not completely just a little bit and then pushing it back in. Finally my pussy looked like a piece of raw flesh and I was completely knocked out from the constant pain and just touching my pussy with the brush was unbearably painful but that’s me, I still wanted to embrace an other, glass-washing brush, unfortunately and shamefully unsuccessfully. I swear that next time I will engulf it fully… ;) In the end we were so worn-out that we had no energy left for the usual “happy end waving” :) Check out the trailer movie. After that hard session my master checked Tanita’s and my vagina using a speculum and he saw only some red bruises at the entrance of the vagina and in my case on the pee hole. The excoriation on my pee hole caused me some pain and red goo flow after peeing but it healed in 1-2 days. Of course some sterilizing and healing vaginal irrigation was a must after that hard torment to prevent infections and keep our pussy healthy. This way there wasn’t any problem at all, our pussy was ready to be fucked in a day ;) If you have a maso slavegirl and you are a cruel sadist, you should definitely try this game, you both would enjoy it. The secret of a successful toilet brush insertion without causing serious damage is shoving it with full strength but very slowly and without moving it around and rotating it. And some of you suggested to use a plastic bag to make the pushing session easier which is a very good idea but I haven’t tried it yet. Do you have any experiences in toilet brush insertion? Please tell me about it.

Release Year: 2011
Studio: QueenSnake
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Torture
Video language: English


No comments:

Post a Comment