Saturday, July 14, 2012

Queensnake October 8, 2011 - Forest Witch


Watch Queensnake's tiny tits getting trashed by Nazryana's strokes of bundles of stinging nettle Last year I had played a lot with stinging nettles and I missed it so much. So Nazryana took me a trip to a very nice place to refresh my memories. She looked like a red evil demon who captured a fragile innocent girl lost in the wood :D In a blink of an eye I found myself tied up to a tree and defenseless. She picked on my tiny tits to play with and she took some stinging nettles and started to rub them into my skin. First I just enjoyed the hot feeling, it was so exciting and pleasurable for me. But she wanted to cause me pain and not pleasure so she changed her technique and started to pull and screw my nipples harshly and cruelly. Now that was painful! I just gasped and screamed in pain and she just enjoyed my agony. She found a better place to continue my torment and tied me up to a very large tree. When I saw the long and strong nettles in her hands, I knew that a hard whipping would come on my poor anguished tits. The stem of the old stinging nettles were tough enough to use them as a hard whip and they also had stinging hairs which made the whipping more painful. She didn’t show any humanity to her victim, she stroke with her full strength and didn’t stop until I completely lost my self-control and became freaked out from the pain. Then I was just wailing and crying. I felt as if my left nipple has been torn up but actually just a few drops of red fluid was oozing out. At the end of my humiliation and torment, she trampled me into the ground and the dirt with her tough rangers steel boots rubbing the remain of the nettles into my skin. At the end she tried to pee on my face but she can hardly ever pee in front of the camera and this time it wasn’t any different so I escaped her strong, coffee smelling squirts (which I hate so much) :D We both enjoyed our roles in this session, it was an unforgettable adventure for us again and when I watched back the movie and the photos I was surprised at the environment, it was so fairy-tale-like… I mean demon-tale-like.

Release Year: 2011
Studio: QueenSnake
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Torture
Video language: English






No comments:

Post a Comment