Saturday, July 14, 2012

Queensnake April 14, 2011 - Nettle Swing


Queensnake is playing with her BDSM virgin girlfriend, Tanita and taking her virginity using a bunch of stinging nettles on her most sensitive body parts. Very erotic scenes with much pain and sex. I couldn’t wait for the spring and the first stinging nettles! Last week I checked my secret nettle field near us and found some nice fresh stinging nettle spots. They were perfect to use them on my “nettle-virgin” girlfriend, Tanita. I already told her earlier the enjoyable effects of this wonderful – rather frightful :) for her – herbs. She was very curious and I decided to show her what the “sado-botany” expression means in practice. You have to know that she has never had any BDSM experiences before, it was me who first told her about sado-masochism and my feelings about SM. A few words about her. She is my soul- and body-mate, a very good friend and an incredibly passionate and hot lover, you will see ;) She looks like a sexy amazon, even taller (185 cm, over 6 feet) than me, she loves flashing and having sex in public and everywhere :D, she’s a real exhibitionist just like me. She likes what we are doing, my stories about my experiences and she wanted to try it out. I thought that there was no better game for a first-timer in BDSM than playing with stinging nettle. I was right, I didn’t expect that she would enjoy it so much, actually in the end she was rubbing the stinging nettle in her pussy and tits with her own bare hands. I loved her every reaction, it was so exciting to watch her erotic squirming and agony. First I wanted to give her the chance to avoid the nettles for as long as she can. So we made a “nettle swing” for her. It was a similar set-up to Tackrider but this time she had to ride a harder base (a metal bar) covered with stinging nettles that were attached to the bar by rubber bands. To make the riding game more frightful for her, my master put a strip of thumbtacks on both ends of the bar. Poor Tanita, she wasn’t able to hold herself for too long, actually it was so hard for her that she sat on the nettles in 2 minutes. Of course she got her well-deserved punishment for being so weak and soft. Beyond the pain caused by the nettles under her pussy and buttocks she got some extra nettle treatment on her tits, her belly and her ass mixing with some violet wand prodding. Finally she was completely knocked out, sweaty and there were red spots on her most sensitive body parts. Hmmm, I liked what I saw. Her next test was about clamps and nettles. She had to kneel spreading her legs wide, I took some nettles and clamped them to her nipples and her outer labias. She was a very good girl this time, she were able to tolerate the pain much better than earlier. After some play with the clamps I pulled them down very slowly and painfully. She got her reward for being such a good pain slut, so I fucked her asshole hard while pushing her on the nettles that were under her tits. She was such a filthy bitch, after her asshole her wet pussy came. I fucked her pussy in the same position pushing her breast into the nettles and putting some nettles on the end of my “cock”. I love to fuck her and would love to watch as you guys all fuck and use her, she has insatiable hunger for sex. In the end we played some trampling game – offering this part to Fidelio :) – using the rest of the nettles. This time I also got some nettles on my tits and pussy from Tanita and of course in the end we both had our orgasm. So come and meet my new sexy playmate and enjoy her introduction!

Release Year: 2011
Studio: QueenSnake
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Torture
Video language: English



No comments:

Post a Comment