Saturday, July 14, 2012

Queensnake April 7, 2011 - Ophiuchus



Thumbtack time again. Queensnake's dreaded challenge, her very sensitive soles' torment. Her ordeal was cruel as usual - first she had to carry her pet snake wrapped around her neck walking along the thumbtack path. Next, she got blindfolded and had to walk along again.Then she had to place candles among the thumbtacks and lit them. She got her ankles tied together and while walking on the tacks she had to find the candles and extinguish them with her soles. Finally she was ordered to lay down on the tack path and Master trampled her with his big dirty boots. Then she was allowed to cum, a long, screamy, wet, messy one. Sometimes I feel that I am not able to do what I am ordered by my master. This time I had this feeling again. The idea came from Chris and my master loved it. He wanted me to walk barefoot and blindfolded on thumb tacks. First I was too frightened, I remember the feeling when I accidentally stepped into a thumb tack and I hated that pain but I wanted to prove my master that I was able to do it for him and for you, guys. It was totally new experience for me to feel pain in my soles. As a first task I had to walk on the tacks not blindfolded but holding my sweet snake around my neck. It was interesting that the pain wasn’t so intense this time, maybe because I just concentrated on taking care of my pet. It was very hard to keep myself in balance and I didn’t want to fall onto those scary tacks together with my snake and I wanted to prevent to get her hurt by all means. My next task was to keep walking without my snake this time blindfolded and finding candle flames to quench. Although I was afraid of burning my soles I felt relieved when I stepped into a candle instead of tacks. The balancing was harder because of being blindfolded and I fell onto tacks sometimes, the pain was almost beyond my endurance in my soles but I had to keep my balance while the tacks were pierced deep into my soles. I was in a kind of pain ecstasy, I felt that the time, the space, the real world didn’t exist for me anymore, finally my master had to force me to stop walking. As the last lesson I was ordered to lie prone onto the tacks and cum in that position but before cumming my master pushed me down putting his dirty shoes on my back and on my buttocks and he sat on me. When I started to masturbate I had orgasms after orgasms, I was squirting continuously. Finally I was almost unconscious and I felt tremendously grateful for this new pain experience. The title of the movie: Ophiuchus. It will be downloadable in my clipstore on 08/22/2010. What other kind of foot torments would you like me to do?

Release Year: 2011
Studio: QueenSnake
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Torture
Video language: English


No comments:

Post a Comment