Saturday, July 14, 2012

Queensnake May 11, 2011- Moulage



Queensnake and Tanita were stretching each other's vagina by rough and cruel fisting and foot-fisting for being moulded with dental alginate. This was a special member request. We boosted the compound with 1-1 boxes of thumbtacks. The first time when I heard about vaginal casting was when a nice artist told me about that and then he asked me to do it. I loved the idea and decided to make a try. I didn’t know anything about the casting process, I am not a sculptor so I made a little research about this theme using the information I got from him. I found some photos about vagina statues made of wax, they were simply amazing! Although I would also love to have a wax statue of my vagina, first I just wanted to know how it feels when my pussy is fully filled with that weird stuff and what is my “size”. To find and get the right material wasn’t an easy job but finally I found it in a dentist supply store. I realized that the best material for a first time moulding is a kind of dental alginate that is normally used in the mouth to cast the teeth. It’s a goo which sets into rubber in 1-2 minutes and it has a mint taste :), it’s completely safe, nothing toxic. Though alginate is not as durable and detailed as silicone, it’s the easiest and the fastest way to cast the body parts and in this case the vagina, so I definitely suggest you to try it with your girlfriend. When I talked to Tanita about my casting plans, she also became excited to try it out so finally we decided to make a movie about this new experience mixing it with some fear factor and pain. Tanita was the first “victim” in our casting game. As a warming up play I encouraged her to crawl on all fours by poking her with a cattle prod and then she got my fist and cruel rough foot fisting deep in her pussy. She screamed in her pleasure and in her pain at the same time, I loved that. Her cunt was so hot, tight and silky inside, it felt amazing to fuck her with my fist and foot. After stretching her pussy to its limits, I prepared the ingredients for the casting. To make the moulding more exciting I added a box of thumbtacks to the goo. I had to mix the stuff very quickly because it became solid in 2 minutes. I opened her pussy with a speculum and poured the dense material in. I saw the fear on her face while the mix filled her cunt but actually I knew that the thumbtacks wouldn’t cause any pain or harm but she didn’t know that. After her cunt was fully filled, I pulled the opening device out very carefully and slowly. The goo set rubber unbelievably quickly and now I know that I should have pulled the speculum out much earlier to have a more perfect vagina cast, maybe next time I’ll be more experienced.

Release Year: 2011
Studio: QueenSnake
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Torture
Video language: English






No comments:

Post a Comment